Descendant The 7th house and What we need in partnerships


Also check your Venus (especially for men!) and Mars (especially for women!)

Aries descendant: I need you to believe in me, I need you to show me the new and exciting, I need you to show me the strength of the fire in my soul.


Taurus descendant: I need you to touch me, I need you to show me the life that lies in my body and in the earth, I need you to show me that I can be a home for myself.

Gemini descendant: I need you to dance with me, I need you to show me how exciting it is to be alive, I need you to show me that my curiosity is how I learn and grow and influence.

Cancer descendant: I need you to hold me here and now, I need you to show me the sweetness of my soul, I need you to show me that it's beautiful to care and feel as deeply as I do.

Unlock your future, 

2021 MONTHLY ASTROLOGICAL REVIEW

CHOOSE YOUR ZODIAC SIGN

ARIES        -  TAURUS   -  GEMINI

 

CANCER   -      LEO       -   VIRGO

 

LIBRA       -  SCORPIO  -   SAG

 

CAP           -     AQUA     -  PISCES


Leo descendant: I need you to illuminate my heart, I need you to show me that there is always light in me, I need you to show me that it's okay to take up the space I need to shine.

Virgo descendant: I need you to give and serve in love, I need you to show me that there is goodness in me, I need you to show me that i am worthy of receiving back all the love I give.

Libra descendant: I need you to give me balance in love. I need you to show me the beauty in the extremes, I need you to show me the beauty in myself.

Scorpio descendant: I need you to know the depths of my soul, I need you to show me how to feel all that there is to feel, I need you to show me how to die and be reborn.

Sagittarius descendant: I need you to help me grow in love, I need you to show me the world and all the secrets that lie beyond, I need you to show me how far I can go.

Capricorn descendant: I need you to hold me down and keep me up, I need you to show me that love can be stable, I need you to show me how strong and capable I am.

Aquarius descendant: I need you to be anything and everything to me, I need you to show me the versatility in my love, I need you to show me the value in thinking beyond what is.

Pisces descendant: I need you to wash over me with your love, I need you to show me universal, never-ending, soul-burning love, I need you to show me that I am Divine.


Post a Comment

0 Comments