Incredible things the Zodiac signs have done for me


Aries: 

Only two guys I’ve known thusfar with this sign. Both treated me with great respect and equality. One of them, who was quite a bit younger than me, treated me better than any guy I’ve ever met in my life and I’d known him for a week.

Taurus:

 She basically just sends me texts whether I’m okay and having the patience to hear me out when I’m not. One girl talked just as much as I did and said she really liked talking to me and what I had to say which was a wonderful compliment.

2020-2021             SEARCH MORE  your Sign            

  • If You have Question or other Concern Such as Your Personalized Daily , Monthly or Yearly Personalized Horoscope base on your Birth data Feel Free to contact us. 
  • ZODIACINFO01 @GMAIL.COM 

Gemini: 

All Geminis I know have let their guard down for me which I see as an incredible thing. In turn, they never judged me, always trusted me and always stayed sober around me.

Cancer: 

She was so thoughtful, welcoming me, giving me tips and writing me a welcoming letter when I thought I was there all alone. Another girl bought me an advent calendar after she heard I’d never had one before, she asked about me and dyed my hair for me within a week of knowing each other.

Leo:

 I was crying hysterically where it was crowded and he pulled me in his arms to make me feel safe. When I pulled away, he pulled me closer because he knew I wasn’t done crying. Also, he walked an extra half a lap in PE because I had fallen behind and he motivated me to finish the lap with him.

Virgo: 

Overheard me talking about a health issue and immediately offered me all the advice she had and remedies that had worked for her, treating me like a good friend instantly.

Libra: 

Texted with me while we were watching a show as we were judging it, took me Pokemon hunting because I needed the distraction, beat me at Mario Kart and he made me dinner.

Scorpio:

 He always gave me the same care I gave him, being loyal, talking me through my lows, taking me seriously, trusting me and swallowing his pride when he had to apologise.

Sagittarius: 

He always looks back if I’m walking behind quietly so I won’t feel left out. She gives me the sweetest compliments and makes me feel validated, understanding that I get disappointed when I expect more from someone.

Capricorn: 

She wrote me long emails with links and correct information provided about whatever I was going through, so I wouldn’t go insane, whilst making sure I felt understood and accepted. Also one guy when I was 14 heard I had a bad day and he wrote a creative note with a lot of bright colours about all the things I was good at, I still have it to this day.

Aquarius: 

She was getting lucky with a guy she was really, really into and pushed him aside the minute she heard me crying. She gave me her childhood teddy bear to hold as I cried. This girl also got into fights because people wronged me, even though I couldn’t care less.

Pisces: 

He bought me a ring because he was in love with me when we were younger. I tried, but rejected him kindly. We stayed such good friends and I was always welcome to him to talk to and hang out with.

Post a Comment

0 Comments